Google Data Studio for Shopify
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you can see the most important metrics for your business in an easy-to-use, minimal, and interactive dashboard? This is what Google Data Studio is all about.
It is a free reporting and data visualization tool that can pull data from different resources such as Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Google Ads and four hundred other channels. You do not need to go back and forth to all data sources and collect the numbers anymore. By using Google Data Studio, you can see all your most important metrics and numbers in one place without a hassle.
By working with Shopify stores for many years, we know very well which reports are most important and should be checked regularly. So we came up with Analyzify Google Data Studio Report for Shopify stores. It is totally free to use and it will only take you a few simple steps to have your own report.
Analyzify Google Data Studio Dashboard will show you:
- How your Shopify store is performing in general
- How your customers are behaving
- How many users you get and how they interact with your store
- The top-performing Google Ads campaigns,
- The keywords that help you acquire the most traffic
- And many other features
Which data is included in the reports?
- Classic metrics such as revenue, sessions, users, and many more
- Ecommerce metrics such as product views, revenue per user, checkouts, add to basket, transactions, and more
- Important benchmarks including Per Session Value, Average Order Value, and Ecommerce Conversion Rate
- Revenues by source
- Sessions by source
- Google Ads Campaign performance
- Google Search Console top keywords
How to create Google Data Studio for your Shopify store
- Fill the form below, make sure to enter the correct information otherwise you might not receive the email
- You’ll receive an email from our team that includes the report URLs
- On the reports - click File > Copy > Copy the report
- Choose your own Data Sources and Save
Now you have the report ready. You can watch the video tutorial below if you need additional help.